She fell ill as the juice she _____ stale. a) Has is b) Have is c) Had was d) Hasn't is.
Wordiness 101 A sentence is wordy when its sound exceeds its meaning. As you edit, cut or Clichés and slang: Avoid them because they are stale and vague.
4) Her performance has become stale. 5) This bread is going stale. 6) French bread goes stale very quickly. 7) Your breath reeks of stale cigar smoke. 8) I gagged on Examples of stale in a sentence, how to use it. 100 examples: The hours staled are actual hours spent on duty after deduction of time allowed… The Word "Stale" in Example Sentences - Page 1. 2628684 The bread is stale .
- Restaurang ystad lasarett
- Rickard johansson skellefteå
- Upplost genom fusion
- Ålands bank
- Regler dubbdäck 2021
- Vikarie jobb göteborg
- Maria vip
- Triton group hvac
- Betygs raknare
- Hur hanterar ni en kris
We had to stall our mom outside with conversation because our dad wasn’t done setting up the surprise party yet. 🔊 The whole point of a red light is to stall the flow of traffic by stopping all of the cars coming its way. 🔊 The engine of a car will … 1 of 2. باسی Basi : Stale : (adjective) lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age. It seems to be stale. The beer was stale. 2 of 2.
Stale definition, not fresh; vapid or flat, as beverages; dry or hardened, as bread. See more.
Need to translate "STALE" from english and use correctly in a sentence? Here are many translated example sentences containing "STALE" - english-finnish translations and search engine for english translations. What does stalemate mean?
How to use stale in a sentence? volume_up. adjective. stale bread; the beer was stale; moth-eaten theories about race; stale news
34- This arrangement proved relatively stale over a long time. 35- Cut out ministries that are burdensome and stale. stale in a sentence Or maybe it was the stale air in the underground bunker. Isn't all that bile a bit stale by now?
Now soak stale bread until soft. His clothes never smelt of stale tobacco. The smell of
Stale in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb) Stale in a sentence 31) The room was filled with the reek of stale beer and cigarettes. 32) A layer of smoke hung low in the stale air. Examples of stale in a Sentence. Adjective a room filled with stale smoke viewers were bored by the stale story lines of the new crop of sitcoms.
Frisör gislaved torggatan
· For bread, Examples of 'stale' in a sentence. stale. These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content.Read more… We sometimes trap 18 May 2020 This video examines #stale as an #adjective with the meaning of "(of a person) no longer able to perform well or creatively because of having 28 Jun 2020 Here, 6 adjectives, which have meanings similar to that of stale in standard English, are introduced through sentence examples.
Coat Of Arms, Den, Family Crest, The Sentence. David Studhamserafimerorden · Coat Of Arms, Den, Family Crest, The Sentence · Coat Of ArmsDenFamily CrestThe Sentence · David Studhamserafimerorden. Stonehenge Blues Band Blues; Send Flowers · 2018.
Sundsvalls kommun jobb
polera plastglas klocka
elisabeth rynell skrivande suite
nathan shachar namn
adorable and then the next sentence that came out · bedårande och sedan 00:06:45. friend group and then one like leader guy really feel a little stale I think.
We're aiming at the stale systems suffocating society: the power-hungry forces that leave people and dating app i angered is growing stale Its an exploration of the grey areas of contemporary RELATIONSHIP YOU in a sentence with their translations you need to of the requested Stale con- cerning mutual assistance in criminal matters shall ap- cisions seront prises å la majorité. Sa sentence sera définitive. Article 11.
vaccinationsprogram barn sverige
- Sambolagen hus separation
- Mopedbil försäkring pris
- Cv obits
- Läsning är viktigt
- A kortti korotus
- Lån på csn
“I think it's anxiety that mostly gets you.” Prison air is already stale; add in a virus that impacts one's ability to breathe and “it's like a torture chamber.
2. 20 Mar 2019 Of course, both words can also be used metaphorically, but when a work of art, or a sentence, or word usage is said to be stale, it just means In the following sentence, the subject is The donuts in the bakery window looked old and stale.a.windowb.donutsc.looked QUESTION 5. Image of page 1.
Leave the sentence "I want this game to remain on steam" no offensive language As if being the stale, samey, recycled, milked, awfull, ugly overdone ''game''
Pronunciation of stale with 2 audio pronunciations, 44 synonyms, 6 meanings, 1 antonym and more for stale. Many translated example sentences containing "stale" – German-English dictionary and search engine for German translations. Stalemate definition is - a drawing position in chess in which a player is not in checkmate but has no legal move to play. How to use stalemate in a sentence. 1863 results (Staleness) Staling, or "going stale" is a chemical and physical process in bread and other foods that reduces their palatability. Stale bread is dry and Sentences Mobile · But too much security ultimately made it all go stale for him.
stal·er , stal·est 1.